Skin & Ink Magazine |Tattoos
Skin & Ink began as a monthly tattoo magazine in 1992. Skin & Ink focuses squarely on showcasing the art of tattooing. Skin & Ink is unbiased, featuring new contemporary, emerging artists as well as distinguished, well known artists from around the world.
Skin & Ink Quarterly Print Magazine is distributed and carried in major bookstore chains including premium locations at Barnes & Noble, Hastings as well as major art store chains, boutiques, galleries and newsstands.
Major wholesale distribution: CMG, ANC (through CMG)
Each beautifully designed, full color issue is printed on high quality paper. Skin & Ink delivers a diverse cross section of the most influential, genre bending tattooers of our time as well as breaking new and amazing talents.
Readers of Skin & Ink in print and online are seeking to satisfy their cravings for new and unique art.
Skin & Ink – The New Contemporary Tattoo Magazine
Editors in Chief | Eric G. Soudry, CEO & Scott Versago, COO
- Advertising and Sponsorships | firstname.lastname@example.org
- General | email@example.com
- Order inquiries | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions | email@example.com
- Editors | Dr. Michelle Conty, Eric G. Soudry
- Editorial Contributors | Amanda Stevens, Samuel Mullis
- Senior Photographer | Amber Mannon