Are you a talented writer or blogger? Skin & Ink Magazine is always looking for contributing authors. Please take a moment to read through our guidelines below and then send us your pitch!
**Please DO NOT submit photos with a watermark or “PROOF” or “PHOTO NAME” on any photos. Include credits with email.
- Editorial and accompanying photos must be UNPUBLISHED.
- The Images must be at least 300 dpi High Resolution. Formats accepted are: JPG & PNG
- Editorial submissions must be made in Adobe .PDF, Microsoft .DOC, or Google .DOCX formats to be considered.
- Profanity is allowed but no articles containing sexual acts.
- Photo Submissions with watermarks or credits directly on the images WILL NOT be accepted.
- Credit must be accompanied with the editorial SEPARATELY that should include photographer & model.
- If your model(s) are agency represented, please be sure to specify the agency’s name as well.
- Please provide links to your website for linking purposes to help promote your work ie. Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- We will not publish/accept submissions without credits.
- Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
By allowing Skin & Ink Magazine to publish your work, you grant us permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, marketing material, advertisements, videos and any other mediums or formats used in the creation and dissemination of Skin & Ink Magazine content.
Understand that any expenses such as travel, etc., are the sole responsibility of the persons accepting to participate in the Editorial. Skin & Ink does not reimburse for any expenses associated with the Editorial. By participating in the Skin & Ink Magazine Editorial you grant Skin & Ink Magazine (www.skinandink.com), unlimited permission/authorizations and all clearances to submit these items for use by Skin & Ink Magazine (www.skinandink.com) and any/all of our media partners, photographers, and collaborators for media distribution. We, including our media partners, photographers, collaborators, may use your work, unlimited, in any of our publications, social media, websites, marketing material, advertisements, videos and any other mediums or formats used in the creation and dissemination of Skin &Ink Magazine content. Understand that there is no compensation for this usage. Understand that you will not receive FREE IMAGES or Complimentary Magazine Copies; if images are requested by you or anyone associated with the Editorial produced by Skin & Ink Magazine, there is an Editorial Image Fee.
Please include all photo credits with your submission. This should include (but is not limited to) photographer, hair, makeup, stylist, model name and assistants, etc. Rules for photo submissions are the same as “All Submissions” paragraph.
At Skin & Ink Magazine we are always looking for writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing or blogging for us, please send an email to email@example.com with the headline “Writer Submission” and attach your story/pitch. All items submitted are subject to the same rules as “All Submissions” paragraph.