Skin & Ink Magazine is continuously scouting the world for beautiful models to feature in our magazines and online. Please take a moment to read through our guidelines and then use the form below to submit your photos.
Here are some prerequisites to help you prepare your submission:
- Your submission will need to be zipped up (.ZIP Format), organized into folders that are clearly labeled (eg. BIO, PROMO-SHOTS, PORTFOLIO, etc.), uploaded to either Dropbox or Google Drive, and the “share” link entered into the form below.
- We’ll need a short bio. This is a brief one paragraph summary that gives us an overall view into who you are, and what makes you special. *Acceptable formats are .TXT, Google .DOCX, Microsoft .DOC, and Adobe .PDF
- We’ll need a long bio. This is a more in-depth autobiography about who you are, what drives you, and what makes you unique to the tattoo industry. *Acceptable formats are .TXT, Google .DOCX, Microsoft .DOC, and Adobe .PDF
- We’ll need hi-resolution images of your portfolio. 300 dpi or greater! *If you need help figuring out the dpi of your photos check out https://www.pixelcalculator.com/
- We’ll need promotional photos. The more photos you submit, the more likely you are to be selected by our media and editorial teams for an article or feature in Skin & Ink Magazine.
**Please DO NOT submit photos with a watermark or “PROOF” or “PHOTO NAME” on the photo. Include credits in the description field.
- Images must be UNPUBLISHED .
- The Images must be at least 300 dpi High Resolution. Formats accepted are: JPG & PNG
- Submissions must have a minimum of (6) and a maximum of (15) to be considered.
- Nudity is allowed but no images involving sexual acts.
- Submissions with watermarks or credits directly on the images WILL NOT be accepted.
- Credit must be accompanied with the editorial SEPARATELY that should include photographer & model.
- If your model(s) are agency represented, please be sure to specify the agency’s name as well.
- Please provide links to your website for linking purposes to help promote your work ie. Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- We will not publish/accept submissions without credits.
By allowing Skin & Ink Magazine to publish your work, you grant us permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, marketing material, advertisements, videos and any other mediums or formats used in the creation and dissemination of Skin & Ink Magazine content.
If you are a model submitting for placement in Skin & Ink Magazine, please submit HI RES photos along with all permissions as stated in the ALL SUBMISSIONS paragraph. By submitting images/pictures to Skin & Ink Magazine you state that you have all the permissions/authorizations/clearances to submit the photos for distribution and you give Skin & Ink Magazine (www.skinandink.com) FULL permission/authorizations/clearances to use the works.
Please include all photo credits with your submission. This should include (but is not limited to) photographer, hair, makeup, stylist, model name and assistants, etc. Rules for photo submissions are the same as “All Submissions” paragraph.
Any items submitted to Skin & Ink Magazine (www.skinandink.com) are subject to the “All Submissions” paragraph rule. There is no monetary compensation for any submission or published works on any of our media outlooks. We do not give out complimentary copies of the magazine.